YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium
Do you have any interest in showing a catalogue that includes items or services but does not instantly make them accessible for purchase?
Do you need to take inventory but would want to keep your items available online? Or, perhaps you need to temporarily halt sales because your business is temporarily closed for the holidays or because you are preparing for a period of increased sales and need more time?
You will have the ability to leave your items online in a catalogue, and your consumers will still be able to get in touch with you to ask any questions they might have or to get a customised price estimate. This results in a rise in consumer loyalty, and it also prevents you from losing exposure online.
The YITH WooCommerce Catalog mode plugin is the most popular free plugin for converting a store to an online catalogue, with over 50,000 active instals. It is also the easiest option; all it takes is two clicks to convert a shop to an online catalogue.
In our most recent upgrade, we made enhancements to both the control panel and the code in order to give people who have faith in our goods a more satisfying experience.
- Choose whether an administrator will be able to view the shop in catalogue mode (only when set)
- Remove the button that says “Add to Cart” from all product pages.
- On the other pages, conceal the “Add to Cart” button (shop, categories, tags)
- Hide all references to WooCommerce’s “Cart” and “Checkout” pages, including those pages themselves.
NEED MORE? DISCOVER THE FEATURES OF THE PREMIUM VERSION:
- Only certain goods or product categories should have the catalogue mode applied to them.
- Apply catalogue mode to all goods, with a few products being excluded from the application.
- You can apply catalogue mode to all users, only guest users, or simply users from certain countries (if you don’t want to sell or send items to certain countries).
- Hide the “Cart” and “Checkout” pages of WooCommerce, as well as any other references that may possibly link to them.
- Hide pricing.
- Utilizing our button builder, you can generate an endless number of buttons or labels to use in place of the buttons for adding items to the cart.
- Different labels and buttons should be assigned to the various goods.
- Enable a contact form on the product pages so that users may get in touch with you and ask for further information or a personalised price quote.
- Determine the format and placement of the inquiry form.
- Connect with the form builder of your choice, such as Formidable Forms, Gravity Forms, Contact Forms 7, or Ninja Forms.
- Turn off the “Reviews” option on the WooCommerce product page for all users or only the ones who aren’t registered with the site.
- Avail yourself of premium assistance and obtain the most recent updates.
AN ESSENTIAL KIT FOR YOUR WOOCOMMERCE SITE?
YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode is one of the many plugins that are included in YITH Essential Kit for WooCommerce #1. This kit is a collection of essential tools that will help your WooCommerce website appear more professional and be easier to use. Find out more about all of the WooCommerce plugins that are included, and increase the functionality of your WooCommerce site with just a click!
You can write to us if you have any recommendations about how we can enhance YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode, and we will do our best to include those suggestions into YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode.