YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Premium
How you can benefit from it:
You can add an unlimited number of menu entries to the My Account page, which will be accessible to your users. You can choose the content of these menu entries, such as instructions, coupons, surveys, downloadable files, video tutorials, news, etc…
One of the parts of your website that receives the most traffic is the page titled “My Account.” From this page, you can promote products and display messages related to promotions and discount codes;
Create sections containing content that is only available to certain user roles, and restrict access to that content;
You can select and modify the format of the “My Account” page in order to make it more user-friendly and contemporary;
You can change the label, the content, and the position of the WooCommerce preset sections (Dashboard, Orders, etc.)
Permit users to load their own customised avatars into their profiles.
My account design & layout
- There are three possible places on the menu: horizontal, vertical left, and vertical right.
- There are three distinct menu styles: borderless, contemporary, and basic.
- Modify the colour palette to your liking.
- Upload a custom AJAX loader
- Create infinite custom endpoints
- Establish groupings of endpoints to be used.
- Endpoints that are standard to WooCommerce can be edited or deleted.
- Using drag and drop, arrange the endpoints in the desired sequence.
- Add custom url links
- Endpoints should be temporarily deactivated.
- Personalize each endpoint by giving it a unique name (which will be displayed in the URL), label (which will be displayed in the overall list of endpoints), and icon.
- Using a powerful text editor, you can manage the content of each endpoint and add personalised material, graphics, banners, discounts and promotions, and so on.
- Only certain user roles inside the site will be able to view the endpoint.
- Make your own personalised banners to display in the endpoint content.
Registration & Login options
- Include the Google reCaptcha version 2 in the signup form for my account.
- Verification of the email address was sent in order to complete the account creation.
- You can prevent people from creating accounts by blocking certain email domains.
- Replace the gravatar with your own default avatar and save the changes.
- Make it possible for users to post a personalised profile picture.
- Turn on AJAX navigation so endpoints may be loaded.
- Compatible with the plugin for Polylang
- Compatible with the Elementor page builder (requires version 2.2.4 or higher)
- The WSDesk WordPress Helpdesk Plugin is compatible with this theme.
The YITH products that we offer have all been built on the same shared architecture since their inception. This ensures that all of our plugins are fully compatible with one another and makes it possible to combine them in order to achieve even more powerful results and more comprehensive solutions.
We do all in our power to ensure that our products are compatible with the WordPress and WooCommerce plugins that are currently the most widely used on the market.