Amelia – Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin
Amelia is a next-generation appointment booking application for WordPress. It was developed by a team that has won multiple awards, using the most recent available technology.
Please get in touch with us so that we can provide you with detailed answers and information, as well as recommend presently available solutions and special offers. This applies to all of our users who are concerned about the high price, as well as all of our users whose support is about to run out.
Amelia is your automated booking professional, and she works around the clock to ensure that your clients can schedule appointments at their convenience, even while you are sleeping.
It is a comprehensive booking software, supporting:
- Your customers will be able to schedule their attendance at your custom events (classes, conferences, meetings, etc.) through a nice and polished front-end event calendar if you create these events. (New!)
- Through the use of text message notifications, you can keep your clients and employees informed and recalled of their upcoming appointments in real time. (New!)
Multiple personnel, each with their own unique schedule of work and time off.
- Appointments that will be repeated. You can ensure that your clients will become repeat consumers by allowing them to schedule recurring appointments and giving them the option to select how frequently their appointments will be repeated (daily, weekly, monthly, or annually). Maintain a high level of satisfaction among your clientele at all times.(New!)
- Event Calendar View. You can use a shortcode to display upcoming events in a calendar that is slick, current, and completely responsive on a page of your website. They will be able to make an instant reservation after clicking on an event, which will bring up a pop-up window displaying the event’s specifics, including the timetable and images.(New!)
- Panels for Employees and Customers were Conducted. Give your employees and customers the ability to handle their bookings directly from the front-end page of your website without requiring them to have access to the WordPress Dashboard. Both employees and customers are able to log in and take control of their own appointments and events, as well as handle their schedules, including their working hours, days off, and special days. Both the capability and the price of the services that employees provide are under their control. Appointments scheduled for the customers can be rescheduled.(New!)
- Native Zoom integration – You can link your Amelia account to your Zoom account with just a few strokes of the mouse. Now, your clients can schedule appointments and events online, and they will receive a notification containing a link to access the booked appointments or events. This integration will help you save a tonne of time and cut down on the number of people who don’t turn up. (New!)
- Special Days support – You can set an alternative schedule for certain dates or date ranges by configuring them. (New!)
- 2-Way Google Calendar Integration for each employee.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Multiple services and service categories, Service Extras.
- Multiple business locations.
- Graphs and diagrams for business performance KPIs.
- And many more (see feature list).
Where can I see the feature list?
The list of available features can be viewed here. It is not absolutely comprehensive, but it does address all of the important aspects. The website for the plugin contains in-depth documentation, as well as instructions and demonstrations. You can find a demo (fake webpage for a gym) right here. A “sandbox” demonstration of the back-end will be available in the next few days.
Will Amelia be a match for my business?
Amelia is an excellent choice for any company that operates on the principle of scheduling and reserving appointments in preparation. Between others:
- Spa salons.
- Beauty and hairdresser salons.
- Private photographers and wedding photographers.
- Private tour guides.
- Private clinics, dentists, other healthcare companies.
- Law and business consultants.
- Personal life and business coaches.
- Tourism industry.
- Repair and service centers.
- Private psychologists.
- Internet Cafes.
- And many others…
There are no reviews yet.