SNIP Structured Data
Automate Structured Data Markup
WordPress structured data is an advanced topic. It’s convenient that only a single schema needs to be created before automation can begin. I termed this feature “Global” snippets. The pre-configured schema templates are quite useful, as they can be applied to all your posts with a single click. You determine exactly where. You merely establish some rules and that’s it.
Better search engine rankings can be achieved with properly structured data. Because of the meta tags, search engines will know exactly what to expect when people visit your site. To put it another way, they’ll have a far easier time grasping the material. Rich Search results, a supplementary presentation of your content in SERPs, are generated from selected bits of Structured Data (SERP).
Increase in Click-Through-Rate (CTR)
For any given query, the number of results could be in the millions. Each company hopes the user will select their own result from the search engine. Altering the presentation will do this. Yes! You’re right, it does help. And WordPress allows you to do so by inserting schemas, which are essentially structured data. Rich Snippets and Rich Search Results are examples of what some of them produce. The search results will then have a “new” appearance, such as being enlarged, accompanied by a picture, or rated out of five stars.
Don’t doubt me! That’s something you should have, I know. Competitors can’t hope to keep up with your search engine rankings.
Add Custom Fields
The first of its kind, the built-in Structured Data Generator lets you set up the platform exactly how you like it. There’s little doubt that you’ll want to implement as much automation as possible. That’s also feasible, by the way. So-called “field kinds” automatically and practically populate characteristics of schemas in a different way for each article. Similarly to how you can import Postmeta data into WordPress, you can import data from WooCommerce. How many Advanced Custom Fields fields have you made? The vast majority of these may be scanned automatically by SNIP and inserted into a schema.
As a person who is always on the go, time is of the essence. Front-end resources like stylesheets, java script, pictures, and so on are not loaded by SNIP. It is only when absolutely required that structured data be added. Even more so, these little bits of text are only legible to search engines. It also means the browser doesn’t have to decipher and present them. Virtually no speed reduction occurs. SNIP is efficient with server resources as well. The necessary PHP files are loaded only. Only in SNIP’s preferences sections, really.
Get Ahead of the Competition
Can search engines find your website? Sure you do! For the simple reason that you must win over your rivals. Search engine optimization (SEO) with structured data can improve your visibility in search engine results. Of course, people are more likely to click on attractive search results. Schemas developed with SNIP and the vocabulary of schema.org can provide what are known as Rich Snippets or Rich Results in search engines. You’ll find these on SERPs in a variety of formats, such as star ratings, price quotations, bullet points, photos, and so on.
Taking Care of Your Structured Data on Your WordPress Site
SNIP Structured Data is packed with features designed to help visitors and search engines get a deep understanding of your site’s content. Some of my favorites features are:
- A first-of-its-kind tool for creating structured data.
- The free version supports more than 30 different schemas.
- All of the 800+ schemas available on schema.org are supported (PRO).
- Take advantage of Global Snippets, a built-in functionality that allows you to automate schema construction, and save time (create a schema template and play it out to any page, post or custom post type).
- Several tens of different kinds of fields can be used in the predefined schemas.
- More than 30 different types of fields can be used in schema templates [PRO].
- Delete the outdated and incorrect schema syntax from your WordPress site.
It works with a wide variety of skins.
- Post-by-post overrides for schema properties [PRO].
- Get post meta data (using sources like Advanced Custom Fields) [PRO].
- Free online video lessons in using Structured Data!
- The plugin author offers premium support (PRO).
- A product of Germany’s industry.