Ultimate Member Social Activity Addon
The addition of an activity system to your website, in which users can put postings on their own walls and view what other users are doing on your website, is a great way to boost user engagement and make it possible for users to communicate with one another.
- Enables users to create wall posts that are visible to the public.
- The user profile now has a new tab called “Activity” that displays the person’s activity.
- Users are able to leave comments on the profiles of other users.
- Using a shortcode, you may display the global activity wall anywhere on the site.
- Using a shortcode, display an activity wall for the currently logged-in user anywhere on the site.
- Posts can be created by users, and users can attach photos to their posts.
- Front-end access grants users the ability to edit wall posts.
- When a user posts a URL, the activity stream will automatically embed videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Users are able to include hashtags in their posts, and users can click on a hashtag to view all of the postings that have that particular hashtag.
- Users are able to comment on posts, like them, and also respond to other users’ remarks.
- Ajax-based navigation for wall posts, along with support for loading more comments
- Users have the ability to report particular wall posts.
- Through their account pages, users have the ability to make their walls private or viewable by only other members.
- The administrator is able to examine and manage all wall posts in the backend with the use of custom cpt.
- Admins are given the ability to disable the social wall for certain roles (s)
- It is possible to restrict some user roles from being able to create new posts, add photos, or comment on existing posts.
- You have the ability to set the default amount of wall posts that will be displayed on your desktop or mobile view before loading additional.
- Option allows users to adjust the level of privacy for their activity walls that may be turned on or off via their account pages.
- The ability for administrators to choose which types of activities are displayed on the activity stream.
- Display a notification whenever a new user signs up for the site (optional)
- Display when a user writes a new post for the blog (optional)
Integrations with followers extension
- Display when a person is following the behaviour of another user.
- Allow users to restrict access to their walls so that only his followers or those they follow can see them.
Integrations with notifications extension
- Notify the user whenever another user posts on their wall.
- Notify users when another person likes a post on their wall.
- Notify the user if another person comments on their wall post.
Integrations with WooCommerce
- Activity levels increase when a new product is added by a user (includes item name and price)
Integrations with bbPress
- Indicate whenever a new discussion thread is started on the forum. Documentation: Setup Minimum WP Version: 4.7 Minimum PHP Version: 5.6 Minimum Core Plugin Version: 2.1.0