YITH WooCommerce Best Sellers Premium
The simplest method to promote your top-selling items in your online store.
Use a bestsellers section to enhance sales in your online store by taking advantage of the mechanics of herd mentality.
You may enhance sales by including a “bestsellers” area in your online store since you can propose to hesitant clients something that many other people have previously chosen and are likely to enjoy.
Displaying a section with the best-selling products has several benefits, including an increase in sales, a higher average transaction value (thanks also to Cross-Selling and Up-Selling), and an overall better public perception of your store. It’s a feature used by the leaders in the field as well, such as Amazon and Aliexpress.
You can accomplish all of this with YITH WooCommerce Best Sellers in just a few simple steps!
When perplexed customers visit a store, they begin perusing for something that captures their attention or just something that will address their immediate issue.
What would you do if you wanted to buy a movie to watch tonight? You presumably know you want to see a comedy, but you have no idea what title to hunt for.
Then you start looking through the categories, although you very likely will click on a “bestsellers” button or something similar if you see it. There is a good possibility that you will enjoy the things you see here if they have received so many sales from other users.
The success of the “bestsellers” button on an e-commerce site is based on a phenomenon known as the “herd mentality,” which assumes that consumers will be affected by the actions of their peers.
And to top it all off, the plugin YITH WooCommerce Best Sellers includes a tonne of features designed just to enable your consumers browse bestsellers in the simplest, most user-friendly manner ever.
This is what underlies the success of the fashion industry, for example, where consumers will place a higher value on a given good or behaviour simply because so many others have done so. This plugin adapts to the market flow and trendy items: it can display multiple time intervals in which it can automatically calculate the best-selling products, in order to maintain a functioning store that will always be in line with customers’ needs.
and more than that! While a product with a large sales volume increases in value in our eyes, this plugin also conveys to our consumers a whole new variety of information, such as the fact that our store has many customers and that we value their purchases by promoting them.
By doing this, the Best Sellers feature stops being seen by customers as merely a sales tool and starts to be seen as a service.
The end outcome of all of these unconsciously occurring processes is an increase in sales and consumer trust in your business.
- A special website that displays the top 100 best selling
- widget that enables you to display the shop’s top three best selling
- Display a “Best seller” label on items with higher sales.
- Display the volume of each product’s sales.
- Decide how many goods to display as Best Sellers.
- Display the top products in each WooCommerce category
- Sales indicator indicating an upward or downward trend in relation to a certain time-lapse set
- Choose the period of time to take into account for best-seller statistics:
- each day
- each two days New
- every three days
- each week
- each month
- each year
- infinite, all revenue produced to date in the store
- Customize the “Best Seller” badge’s text and colour scheme.
- On the product description page for best sellers, add the label “Best Seller.”
- There is a widget called “YITH WooCommerce Best Seller Categories” that displays top sellers for each shop category.
- anywhere on the site, a shortcode to put a slider with greatest sellers.
Here are some of the most frequent queries concerning this plugin. Ask a question if you don’t see an answer to one of your doubts, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
There are no reviews yet.