YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote Premium
You may conceal pricing and/or add to cart buttons with the help of YITH Request a Quotation for WooCommerce, which is a powerful tool that also enables your clients to request a bespoke quote for each and every product.
If you provide products or services for which a label with the price is not sufficient and you want to get in touch with your consumers, the ideal answer for your WooCommerce store is a quotation system.
On each of your product pages, our plugin gives you the option to show either a button or a link that says “Add to Quote.” Customers have the ability to add items to a list, fill out the form, and then send in a request for a personalised price estimate.
Clients can be encouraged to get in touch with the suppliers by having the “Add to cart” buttons hidden. By doing so, you can hide pricing for wholesale or retail customers and give them with attractive bespoke rates based on their requirements.
An email with the request for a quotation will be sent to the admin, who can then respond with a tailored estimate.
- You may add items and services to your catalogue that do not have set prices, and you can give clients the opportunity to get personalised price quotations.
- Hide the prices and the “Add to basket” button for every product to encourage clients to get in touch with you so they may receive an offer that is specific to their requirements;
- a competitive pricing plan will need you to keep your rates a secret from your rivals.
Leverage the notion of scarcity by delivering clients temporary estimates and telling them when the deal is about to expire to push them to make a purchase right away;
- You’ll have no trouble managing any part of the quoting procedure. Once the consumer approves the quotation, he will be sent to the checkout page where he may complete the transaction, and the quote will then be transformed into an order.
- consumers who contact you via phone or who visit your shop or office in person will require handwritten price quotations.
- Include a “Add to quotation” button on every product detail page
- Help for items with many configurations that may be selected by the user and included in the quote request.
- Modify the “Add to quote” button’s appearance and colour scheme as you see fit.
- Modify any and all labels and text to your liking
- Pricing for all items is hidden.
- Take away the “Add to Cart” option from everything
- Put the form and request list on any page of your site.
- The ability to use a pre-populated form that consumers may use to submit a quote request.
- Include Privacy Statement Wording in the Form
- Once a user submits a quotation request, the admin is notified immediately through email.
- Reply to each email request with a tailored estimate.
An Essential Kit For Your Woocommerce Site
You can get YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce as part of YITH Essential Kit for WooCommerce #1, which also includes a number of additional plugins. This kit is a collection of essential tools that will make your WooCommerce website more user-friendly and give it a more professional appearance. Find out more about all of the WooCommerce plugins that are included, and increase the functionality of your WooCommerce site with just a click!
You are welcome to send us an email with any comments or recommendations you may have regarding how we can enhance the functionality of YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce. This will allow us to enhance the functionality of YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce.
There are no reviews yet.