WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees
The charge can be altered on an order at any moment by the shop administrator, in addition to being automatically assessed on the price of selected goods in the cart or the overall price of the cart. If the client wants to switch payment methods after the checkout process has been finished, there is a possibility that a fee will be assessed manually.
General options overview
- Allow or disallow the payment of additional fees throughout the whole website, without erasing any data.
- Make it possible to charge additional fees for just a specific gateway or product.
- Fees are automatically calculated for each individual gateway as well as product.
- Modify the charge that is computed for you automatically on the order page.
- After the user has finished the checkout process, there is the option to manually add a charge to an order.
- Option to manually apply a charge to orders created on the admin side of the website.
- Establish a cap over which an additional charge will be applied at the cart level.
- Set a maximum cap on the amount that may be charged for the purchase of a product.
- Calculation of taxes applicable to extra fees is supported as well.
- There are three different ways to calculate.
- “Fixed quantity” refers to the addition of a fixed amount.
- “add % to total amount”: This function adds a percentage to the total amount, based on the total amount of the product price or the order total.
- “include % in total amount”: The charge is determined as a commission rate (you will be payed the whole value of the order) (you will be payed the total amount of the order)
- WPML compliant, allowing both the caption and title of the charge to be translated (requires WPML 4.2.8 or later)
The Jetpack plugin’s automatic taxes service is not presently compatible with the Payment Gateway Based Fees extension because of this compatibility issue. On the WooCommerce settings page, under the Tax tab, please choose “Disable automatic taxes.” Thank you. As soon as third-party developers are able to connect into the automatic tax computation, we will begin providing support for this functionality.